Rachel’s Rugged Pumpkin Run
Rugged Pumpkin Run with Obstacles
You missed our kickoff event in 2018? Don’t worry, check out some pictures of our first Rachel’s Helping Hands Rugged Pumpkin Run. This Rugged Pumpkin Run will be challenging but is meant to be a fun run where all proceeds benefit Rachel’s Helping Hands Cancer Foundation. We provide you a pumpkin and you must finish the run holding the pumpkin with the pumpkin in-tact.
ABOUT OUR RUGGED PUMPKIN RUN
This 3K run will be a fun run where all proceeds benefit Rachel’s Helping Hands Cancer Foundation. We provide you a pumpkin and you must finish the run holding the pumpkin with the pumpkin in-tact. Don’t worry you can register without a pumpkin. We hope to have more obstacles this year, so you’ll have to join us in November to find out for yourself. Come early to decorate your pumpkin & remember, always run carefully as the terrain is grass, dirt, mud (especially if it rains)!
**Can’t make it this year, still show your support and register for our 1 Mile Virtual Walk**
- All online registrations includes access to Hellerick Family Farm Activities Over 50 activities
- All 3K finishers will receive a Rachel’s Helping Hands medal
- All online registrations will receive a long sleeve tech shirt
- All 1 Mile Virtual Walkers will receive via mail: Long Sleeve Tech Shirt
- Cant run, but want to join us in the activities. Bring the whole family and just sign up for the activities, you’ll still get a t-shirt as all registrations receive a long sleeve tech shirt as you support our cause.
- Prizes and award categories to be announced at a later date, but follow Rachel’s Helping Hands Cancer Foundation on FB for all announcements, and check your email. Prizes are not eligible for the virtual option if chosen