Rachel Paster was brought into this world with helping hands. She worked with children most of her life, through baby-sitting, daycare, camps, all culminating to her career as a gifted second-grade teacher. In truth she had two gifts: teaching and motherhood. Her charisma, morality, and character were infectious to the people around her. She made us all better people. In July 2013, Rachel was diagnosed with breast cancer. Throughout her own struggles during treatment, she only thought of others. She would often comment on how difficult it must be for a family to make ends meet when going through something as tough as cancer treatment. In June 2015, we lost Rachel to complications arising from metastatic breast cancer. In her honor, with the support of family, friends, and donors like you, we have erected a cancer foundation to provide support to families in need during their cancer treatment. After all, cancer patients need to focus 100% of their energy on getting well. Please read over our cancer organization site and you’ll see why we’re the best charity to donate to and why we’re here to help with your cancer treatment costs with our cancer assistance program to help with your chemotherapy costs, radiation costs, Dr. visits, your cancer prescription costs, and other out of pocket medical costs. Our cancer foundation serves Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, Philadelphia, and all surrounding counties in PA & NJ
Why we’re the best charity to donate to:
- We provide the financial support to help with those bills so you can focus on your energy!
- Get the financial help you need for your out of pocket medical cancer costs
- Apply to our cancer financial program by applying for the Rachel’s Helping Hands Grant. See the Apply for Benefits Page
Cancer Costs can include any of the following:
- Cancer Chemotherapy Costs
- Cancer Radiation Costs
- Cancer Prescription Drugs
- Dr. Visits
- and any other out of pocket medical costs relating to your cancer treatments.